Monday, September 25, 2017

NOCTURNAL



This is where I belong.
Far from few things,
Limelight and loved ones,
For the apple of Eden I own!

I deserve this darkness,
Which bores my eyes,
Now fills my soul.
For loving the forbidden light.

I deserve all of this loneliness,
For all that nasty desires.
For choosing the silver coins,
Over trust and truthfulness!

I wish to get drowned in sleep!
As long as the Sun is bright.
Not that I feel sleep so deep,
But no one to see me weep.

And when the Sun drowns,
And the birds of dusk returns,
I am left my nest and flies,
In night skies, beyond their cries.

I will search the hunger I lost,
Broad and deep, all the night.
To see if still I can eat a lot,
And to prove, 'Yeah! I am alright'.

"Yes, I hold humanity", I fight,
With a hard reality, and mind,
Which lost all its might, as it knows,
Me with my bloody fangs.

We live in timeless worlds,
Not led by Sun, nor Moon!
We trave to the past,
By growing old fast.

Someday I will return for Sure,
To the land of the Sun, for it will cure,
My frozen heart, with its divine glow.
I will find myself in a binding of Love.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silence

Silence is a rose, so beautiful, Renowned for her smile, mystical, And lethal, it charms, every greedy heart, To embrace it's do...