Saturday, December 30, 2017

It's all my fault !

Every day, every night I'm being torn apart
Coz I still don't have a place in your heart.

Just one call I'm waiting for it.
The pain you gave me, all I'll forget.

Acting as a stranger, was easy before.
And I never cared, nor wanted to know you more.

I regret for all those smiles, I saved.
It lies in my garden like roses withered !

Scribbled, my feelings, I tried to hide,
And I wish if I could lose all of my pride.

The coffee we haven't shared, I keep that all,
In my burning heart and I weep,

"Have a sip and heal my heart.
I can't contain anymore, its so hot."

The Hello's unanswered, I wrapped up in perfect.
Still unopened, you can find it in the depth of my breath.

Apologies ever made, was stolen by wicked mind,
And thrown over, where all junks piled.

Every day, every night I'm being torn apart
Cause, now I realize, It was all my fault.

Mornings not-greeted, have never made fates,
Dusk may end up as ecstatic color palettes. 

I have faith in these natural laws and,
All I want is a place in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silence

Silence is a rose, so beautiful, Renowned for her smile, mystical, And lethal, it charms, every greedy heart, To embrace it's do...